What we don’t do:
- We don’t use website analytics or tracking software
- We don’t store cookies on your computer
- We don’t require you to sign in or to supply any data in order to access website content
- We don’t include third party advertising or tracking codes
- We don’t sell or share your data with any other commercial organizations (other than for purposes of taking payment)
What we do:
- When you make an order we do take personal information from you, such as name, address and payment details, in order for us to properly process that order
- We do this as by making the order you have consented to our use of this information
- We do send out occasional newsletters and emails to trade clients only, telling you of new products, shows and the like but only if you have specifically opted into receive them – you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will respect your decision
- We do retain the information that we are required to by law so that we can submit accounts to the Inland Revenue and in the exceedingly unlikely event that any money laundering regulations apply.
- We will retain the data that you have consented for us to retain until you tell us that you no longer want us to retain it. We will retain the data that the law requires us to retain until the law no longer requires us to do so.
Payments and third party links: